License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Thanks to my wife

My wife and I have been married for a good many years -- long enough that both our children are employed at least a full day's travel from our home, and we have two grandchildren. Today is our anniversary.

I am thankful to her for her love, her patience, and her godliness.

Thanks for reading.

10 comments:

atlibertytosay said...

Happy Anniversary Martin!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary from your TN bro and sister-in-law!

FancyHorse said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you, Mr. and Mrs. LaBar!

Martin LaBar said...

Thanks, all of you, especially those from TN.

Keetha Broyles said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!!

I LOVE to hear a husband say sweet words about his wife - - - wanna give Fisherhubby a lesson or two????

;-)

Martin LaBar said...

Thanks, Keetha.

He knows when he's well off, if he has any sense.

Pilgrim said...

Happy Anniversary!

Martin LaBar said...

Thanks, Julana. Your comments are appreciated.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I CELEBRATE YOUR LIFE TOGETHER! THANKS FOR YOUR LOYALTY TO GOD AND TO ONE ANOTHER.

Martin LaBar said...

Thanks, Kerry i am.