License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sunspots 29


Things I have recently spotted that may be of interest to someone else:



How Einstein dealt with e-mail. (OK, not exactly)

Scott Gilbreath, a Christian statistician, has a good post on Intelligent Design, "Random does not mean unguided."

Brandy pointed me to the Wired article on the Christian bloggers' convention.

Arevanye has posted a quote from C. S. Lewis on what he thought of scientific theories, and another one on what CSL thought about Christ's only destructive miracle, that of the fig tree.

This week's Christian Carnival is here.

I make no apology for the brevity of this week's Sunspots, but do explain that my wife and I are engaged in serious baby-sitting, and, next to raising our own daughters, helping to raise a grandson is the most important thing I've ever done. (His father's work currently has taken him three time zones away, and his mother's six hours away.) There's less blogging, and web-surfing, time available.

No comments: