License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Advent and Adventure

It suddenly occurred to me, while in church a few days ago, that the words Advent and adventure must be related. This is so obvious that I have not idea why I am just now thinking of it, so late in life. I checked. Here's what the Free Dictionary says about Advent. Here's what it says about adventure.

I'll let any reader who wishes provide the moral, or an application of that fact about the origin of these two words.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: