License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Six years on Flickr

Still on hiatus: Six years on Flickr
The graphic above was posted on December 10th, on Flickr, the photography site/social network. I have been a member for six years, and being one has taught me a lot (not enough) about photography. (So have good suggestions from my wife.) I have posted over 1500 photos, mostly of nature subjects, and they have been viewed over 1,500,000 times so far.

The graphic is a link to a Flickr graphic, which can serve, if anyone is interested, as an entry to our Flickr photos, some taken by my wife. No password is needed. I have not been active recently, due to an illness in the family.

Thanks for reading, and looking.

2 comments:

FancyHorse said...

I am sorry to hear of the illness of your family member.

I'm glad I "met" you on Flickr. Some of my best online friendships are Flickr friends.

Martin LaBar said...

Thanks, FancyHorse. I feel the same way about you, and others.