License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Light, God's Light

I was invited to write an article for something called "Navigating the Heavens," on some subject related to light.

I responded, and the article, entitled "Light, God's Light," was published, but is no longer available. Most of it is based on posts in this blog, and the blog is why I was invited to write it, but the article is more thorough than any of my blog posts on light.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: