License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Comments you have made - Thanks, and an apology

Thanks to all readers and commenters. I discovered, this morning, that whatever system (if any) I was using to keep up with comments on my blog wasn't working.

My apologies for not seeing a number of comments in recent months. I caught up today.

In at least one case, two of you were exchanging comments. I've generally not entered in to such discussions, even on my own blog, but let the individuals engage in discussion. I didn't enter the dialog myself today, either.

No comments: