License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Monday, July 20, 2026

Sunspots 1003


Things I have spotted that may be of interest to you:

Gizmodo reports that sugar molecules have been detected in deep space. Note: These are not the kinds of sugar we use in cooking.

Gizmodo reports on occasions where President Trump claimed some event was actually staged using artificial intelligence, but the event really happened. 


We get frequent (about 2 per week) calls suggesting that our Social Security benefits are not as great as they could be. I checked on-line, and these calls are scams. Hang up.



No comments: