License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Triumphal Entry

Triumphal entry

I scanned this picture from an old Bible story book, Half Hours With the Bible: New Testament, Being a Consecutive Arrangement of the Narrative and Other Portions of the Holy Scriptures, New York: Clifton Publishing Company, which I got from my parents. The publication date isn't given, but there is an inscription on a flyleaf, dated "Dec 25th 1898." Hence the picture should be public domain, and I offer it as such, if anyone is interested. The artist isn't indicated.


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



No comments: