License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Colors of the rainbow, and others

My longest series so far was one on the colors of the rainbow and other colors*. I mused about many things, including how the words for these colors were used in the bible, the scientific basis of color, the use of colors in fantastic literature, and color as a symbol in athletics.

These posts were from February 14 and March 25, 2005. (There were other matters considered between the posts on color.)

I have now produced a web page which corrects a few errors, deletes some dead links, and combines all of these posts into one large, indigestible (but colorful) mass. It may be found here.

I hope to do the same to my series on temptations in the Narnia books.

*I posted on red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet, plus scarlet, crimson and purple, gold, silver, brown, gray (or grey), white and black. I am aware that some of these, at least in some ways, aren't really colors.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the website and read it all the way through. It was interesting, informational, insightful and intriguing - along with many other "i" words that I can't think of right now.

Martin LaBar said...

Thanks! You may have been trying to think of impenetrable, inscrutable, and the like.

Thanks for reading!