License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Young Earth Creationism vs. Intelligent Design: addition to post

I consider "Young-Earth Creationism vs. Intelligent Design" to be one of my most important posts, because it documents what some important voices from both camps have said, pointing out that they don't agree on some important matters.

I realized that I had overlooked an obvious source for an additional statement on the subject, namely the Discovery Institute, an important supporter of Intelligent Design, and have added a quotation from that body to the post. I have also added a definitive statement from the founder of the Institute for Creation Research, an important organization that teaches young-earth creationism.

These statements I have added strengthen the thesis of the post. I have also given a reference to an opinion piece in the publication of the Creation Research Society, which sees ID as an ally, not an adversary.

Back to hiatus. Thanks for reading.

No comments: