License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hiatus coming

I am going on hiatus, and don't expect to post much, except for some Sunday devotional posts, and perhaps a "Sunspots" once in a while, until September. More important things are scheduled.

I don't expect to be able to read most (maybe not any) of your posts, either.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I'll miss you.

Arevanye said...

Enjoy your hiatus. Come back refreshed!

Martin LaBar said...

Aug 28, 08: Thanks, Arevanye.