License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Leafless

Well, I didn't claim, in this previous post, to be the only person who finds beauty in trees in winter, and it's a good thing I didn't, because I'm not.

See Bonnie's posts here, and here and here (including photos), and especially here (lots of photos).

Clearly, I haven't been subscribing to her blog long enough. Thanks, Bonnie!

I just went over to Flickr (it's free, but you have to join) and searched for "leafless," and saw some other good pictures.

A Google search for "leafless" turned up a sermon by Charles Spurgeon on "The Leafless Tree," based on Isaiah 6:13, delivered in 1857. A Google image search turns up quite a few photos, some apparently of a rock group with that name.

I expect to get back to some more musings on trees and leaves in future posts.

No comments: