License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Do I earnestly seek God?

63:1 O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you;
my flesh faints for you,
as in a dry and weary land where there is no water.
2 So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary,
beholding your power and glory.
3 Because your steadfast love is better than life,
my lips will praise you.
4 So I will bless you as long as I live;
in your name I will lift up my hands. (ESV)

This was part of my One-Year Bible Reading for today, and it was so good that I decided I didn't have anything better to post. I hope I really mean those sentiments. Again today, I am grateful to the publishers of the English Standard Version for the One-Year Bible Reading RSS feed, and for allowing quotation of their publication, provided attributed properly.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: