License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas hiatus

We are pleased to have family arriving today, and I don't expect to post very much, or read your excellent blog, if you have one, for a couple of weeks or so. I may post Sunspots, or continue the readings from George MacDonald, but probably won't do any more posts.

Enjoy celebrating Christ's birth!

1 comment:

Pilgrim said...

Martin,
I hope you have a great Christmas with your family!