License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Friday, September 05, 2008

Losing and finding

I lost something today -- a flash drive -- and eventually found it, right where I had placed it, in a pocket I had never used to store it before. Thank God, who answered prayer in this matter.

If I hadn't done a fairly thorough search, I would not have found another item that was lost 2 or 3 years ago. Thank God for that, too.

No comments: