License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Information theory and genetics

I am no expert in information theory. A scientist who says that he is such an expert has recently dealt with claims that genetic mutations and other genetic changes cannot add information to the previously existing genome, and says that such processes can, indeed, add information.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Martin,

I have just posted a response to this at
ISCID.

Martin LaBar said...

Thank you, William Brookfield. I went to the link you posted in your comment, but I'm not equipped to evaluate your response (not, indeed, the document that prompted my original post.)