License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Postponement due to ignorance

I have been posting on Kitty Ferguson's book, The Fire in the Equations: Science, Religion & the Search for God. (Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 1995)

I have decided that, in order to do Ferguson's book justice, I need to re-read Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time, which I haven't read for at least 15 years, probably more. As I have yet to obtain a copy (I've requested one) it will be a while before that series continues.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I own a copy of Hawking's Brief History if you need to borrow it. It's been quite a while since I read it as well!

Martin LaBar said...

Thanks, jcphenom.

I've gotten a copy from the local public library.