License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sunspots 307

Things I have recently spotted that may be of interest to someone else:


Science: Wired, on why (and how) veterinarians are performing vasectomies on wild elephants.
 
Politics: (or The Arts) What the real Confederate flag looks like.


Computing: Surprise! On-line scammers are using the disaster in Japan to catch the unwary, and they have gotten even more sophisticated.

Tineye allows you to search for a picture, using the picture. Gizmo's Freeware, where I found the reference to this web site, suggested that it was a good idea to use this on photos of prospective Internet dates. I'm not doing that, but I did find a couple of places where one of my photos is being used, which I didn't know about.

Image source (public domain)

No comments: