License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Honoring two people

I am trying not to embarrass my family, at least not directly, with my blogging. So I won't give her name, her age, or her picture, but my wife's birthday is today.

Two days ago, February 25, 2005, my father, William Franklin LaBar, who can no longer be embarrassed, would have been 100 years old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an incredible thing to be able to honor your father's 100th birthday...how old did he live to? My great-grandmother on my dad's dad's side lived to be 107! She was born in 1885. So I guess she died around 1992.

Happy Birthday to your wife! Yesterday was the 11th birthday of our son's friend and the 17th birthday of our daughter's friend's sister. That sounds very random, I know, but we noticed because our son was invited to a sleepover for the occasion, while we had our daughter's friend over for the day and she got back home in time for cake...