License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Comet McNaught visible tonight in Northern hemisphere

A fellow blogger saw me at a basketball game, and told me that Comet McNaught is now about as bright an object as there is, except for the sun and the moon.

A newspaper article says that tonight is the last night it can be seen in the Northern hemisphere, West to Southwest, about 5 degrees above the horizon. Go to a place with a flat surface, so trees, buildings, or hills don't block it. I haven't seen this comet yet. I hope I get to.

The Wikipedia has an up-to-date article on this phenomenon.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: