License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Sunspots 464

Things I have recently spotted that may be of interest to someone else:


The Arts: Christianity Today has a review of Noah (the movie) with links to some other important reviews by Christians. (I haven't seen the film.)The reviewer concludes that two of the rumors going around about the movie are false. The characters do believe in God. It's not a flaming love nature, forget humans movie.

Christianity:
A good article on "20 Things I wish I'd Known in My Late Twenties." (I'm past that, but most of the suggestions are still good)

Computing:
Gizmo's Freeware has an article, "Twelve Really Useful Links You Need to Know to Stay Safe on the Internet."

From USA Today: "10 things you didn't know you could do with Android." (Phones, that is. And also some of them with an Android tablet.) And, yes, I didn't know about them. Some really cool stuff, such as unlocking the phone with your face . . .

Science: In God and Nature, a voice of reason on eating foods derived from Genetically Modified Organisms.
Wired has a Space Photo of the Day slide show.


Image source (public domain)

No comments: