License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

That's It!

That's it! No more! I have just gotten my third spam comment in two weeks, this time, according to the "commenter" for a "Ukrainian Girls" site. Having no wish to serve as an advertising medium for Ukrainian, or any other type of girls, or for anything else, I am activating the Blogger feature that requires commenters to enter random letters in order to post a comment.

As I don't get many comments, this shouldn't be much of a hardship for the Blogosphere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good move Dr. Labar! I had to turn my on a few weeks back. The blogger spam is really annoying.