License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Under a big rock

under huge rock, Cloudland Canyon State Park, Georgia

1 I love you, O Lord, my strength.
2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom
I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
3 I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my
enemies.
Psalm 18, ESV
(The publishers of the English Standard Version of the Bible allow quotation
and citation in this manner)

Us, with a brother and sister-in-law, under a rock, on our way to the bottom of Cloudland Canyon, in Cloudland Canyon State Park, near Rising Fawn, Georgia, in mid-October. We all enjoyed the occasion very much. Thanks to some nice person who took the photo for us. For larger version of this photo, click on it.

2 comments:

James Robert Smith said...

Nice photo from Cloudland Canyon. I've wanted to visit that park for many years, but have managed to miss it. This might be the year I finally make it to that location.

Martin LaBar said...

Thanks, hemlockman!