License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Simple Pleasures meme, sort of

I have been tagged by Julana, from Life in the Slow Lane, who asked that I list some simple pleasures. I'm not very aggressive, and don't tag others for memes*, but if you want to participate, please do. Let me know that you did, please, by commenting.

In no particular order:
1. Listening to classical music.
2. Reading. I enjoy reading many things over again, and good new material. I like passing some of it on to you.
3. Eating good food, including ice cream, the good green salads that everyone in my family but me can make well, chocolate, and lots of other good stuff.
4. Seeing flowers and birds and trees.
5. Watching and listening to anything my grandson does.
6. Mowing the grass, washing the dishes, and doing other things where you can see results quickly.
7. Traveling with my wife, anywhere from a few blocks away to a few time zones away.
8. Going to the grocery store or the library.
9. Attending church.
10. Interacting with others by e-mail, blogs, and Flickr photos.

What about you?

Thanks for reading! I hope it was a pleasure.


*in blogger-ese, some post that is passed on by other bloggers. See here or here for more information on the concept, in society at large.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing those, Martin. I hadn't thought of #6, but that is something to be thankful for.
Especially when you think that many people with severe disabilities may not get that pleasure.
Our beagle also likes #7. Lately, she has become insistent that she wants to be included in every little trip possible!