License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sunspots 54


Things I have recently spotted that may be of interest to someone else:

Wired reports that a bacterial glue is really strong.

Anyone who despairs of today's youth might do well to look here.

Katherine's posts from Europe are always interesting. She has two recent ones that weren't about Europe that intrigued me. In one, she lists her 10 key chapters of the Bible, and invites others to do so. Which 10 chapters would you take on a trip to Mars? In the other, she posts on things Jesus was greater than.

Edsitement is a compilation of the best humanities sites on the web.

Kevin Wright on whether Christians should put family or church next to God on their priority list.

Andy Crouch on how some Christians aren't showing Christian joy, and are casualties of the culture wars.

This week's Christian Carnival is here. (For information on locating these Carnivals, see here)

When I don't tell where I found an item above, I either found it directly, or was probably pointed to it by the Librarian's Internet Index, SciTech Daily, or Arts and Letters Daily. All of them are great.

Image source (public domain)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Martin!

Anonymous said...

morning Martin

hope you have a great day!

God bless

Anonymous said...

I love that bacterial glue.

They're having a hard time manufacturing it, mostly because it keeps sticking to the equipment.

Now THAT'S funny!

Martin LaBar said...

Thanks, all of you.

Adam, I missed that part of it. I should have read the article myself!