License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sunspots 52


Things I have recently spotted that may be of interest to someone else:

WebMonkey has posted excerpts from a book on how to take better photographs. I have some new perspectives on doing that after reading.

Charles Colson and Anne Morse on at least some current Christian worship music, and thinking, or lack of it, in Christians.

Catez has a solid post on the atheistic assumptions behind Stephen Hawking's writings.

For anyone interested in quicker games of sudoku, try Jigsawdoku. The cells, or whatever you call them, are 2 by 3, rather than 3 by 3.

Joe Carter has posted on Ussher's Chronology. And then the comments began . . .

Here's the Discovery Institute's post on the discovery of a fossil animal which may have been intermediate between fish and amphibians, which says that the discovery is "does not challenge ntelligent design." Here's a post on The Panda's Thumb, dissecting the first post.

This is, apparently, my 52nd post in this series of Sunspots. Thank God, then, for more than a year of being able to do this. (I didn't post during a travel hiatus a time or two, and I had another name for such a column of briefly annotated links before hitting upon Sunspots.)

This week's Christian Carnival is here. (For information on locating these Carnivals, see here)

When I don't tell where I found an item above, I either found it directly, or was probably pointed to it by the Librarian's Internet Index, SciTech Daily, or Arts and Letters Daily. All of them are great.

Image source (public domain)

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Martin,
I take it you made it back from you trip! :)

thanks for the post, I checked out the first link, and it was good, will have to go back to it!

take care, and have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh out loud when Colson yelled "NO!" :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, Martin. Take care.