License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Hiatus

I am preparing for some extended family-related travel, and don't expect to be posting much for a while. I may occasionally post a Sunspots, and have a few more of the hymns of Charles Wesley to post (I could use one of his a day for several years, if I had access to his entire output!).

Also, I may not be able to respond to all of your comments, or to follow other people's blogs, as much as I usually do.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Rob Rumfelt said...

You sure are quite the traveller! Well, enjoy your journey and be safe. I'll miss your posts. Your series on the Edge question and "Where is God When. . ." were excellent. Real thought provokers.
I look forward to your return.

All the Best,
Rob

Martin LaBar said...

Thanks, Rob. I hope to post more on the Edge question.