License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Remembering what God has done!

Psalm 77:11 I will remember the deeds of the Lord;
yes, I will remember your wonders of old.
12 I will ponder all your work,
and meditate on your mighty deeds.
13 Your way, O God, is holy.
What god is great like our God?
14 You are the God who works wonders;
you have made known your might among the peoples.
15 You with your arm redeemed your people,
the children of Jacob and Joseph. (ESV)

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

"Here I raise my Ebenezer, hither by Thy help I've come . . ."

Grasshopper said...

"You are my Lord; apart from You I have no good thing."
Psalm 16:2 NIV

Martin LaBar said...

Thank you, ladies!