License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Daniel on doing the right thing, only: Ravi Zacharias

A week ago, I heard Ravi Zacharias on the radio.

He had an interesting slant on Daniel's refusal to eat the fancy food provided by the king's staff.

Zacharias said something like this:
Many believers try to see how close they can come to the line between good and evil. Daniel was trying to see how far into the good area he could get from that line, while still being an effective ambassador for God.

May I do the same.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

The LeRoys said...

Dr. Labar,
Thanks for your intriguing posts on this bog. I really enjoy dropping in from time to time to see what you are thinking...never disappointed.

Martin LaBar said...

Well, thanks. I disappoint myself occasionally!