License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

John, on supporting missionaries

3 John 1:5 Beloved, it is a faithful thing you do in all your efforts for these brothers, strangers as they are, 6 who testified to your love before the church. You will do well to send them on their journey in a manner worthy of God. 7 For they have gone out for the sake of the name, accepting nothing from the Gentiles. 8 Therefore we ought to support people like these, that we may be fellow workers for the truth. (ESV, emphasis added.)

Thanks for reading. Support a missionary!

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

You're as bad as me - - - posting at 3:18 AM!!!!

Martin LaBar said...

Actually, no. I often set the date and time ahead, and click on Publish. Blogger tells me that it will be published on Jan 12 at 3:20 AM. I usually set it to publish between 3 and 4 AM. Don't ask me why.

Sometimes I do get up and computer in the middle of the night, but not recently, thank God.