License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bonnie, of Intellectuelle, on sin and the conscience

Bonnie, at Intellectuelle, should be required reading. (She's not the only poster on that blog, and, perhaps, the others are just as good, but she's the only one I read.) Bonnie's posts are short, to the point, and so well-written that I wonder how she does it. Like most of us bloggers, she occasionally throws out something that isn't exactly destined for eternity, but a lot of hers is so destined.

I recommend this post, on sin and the conscience, by her. It's not much longer than the post you are now reading, but there's meat there.

Thanks for reading. Read Bonnie.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thank you, Martin, for your very kind words. May I be worthy of them.

Martin LaBar said...

You are welcome.

No one really deserves praise, I guess, but our Lord, but He graciously allows us mortals to get it, and the Bible itself teaches us that we should give honor to whom honor is due.

Bonnie said...

You are too kind, Martin. And speaking of deserving, the other authors @ Intellectuelle are worth reading too :-)

Martin LaBar said...

Dec 20, 2008: I'm sure you are right, Bonnie, but I can only read so much!