License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Update 2 on prayer request

I visited a neurosurgeon yesterday about the pain in a leg (sometimes in both), and was told that I have a pinched nerve, which can probably be successfully treated without surgery. I have begun a course of treatment which includes medication and physical therapy. I'm trying to learn to pick things up more carefully. My wife has been extremely supportive, for which I thank her.

Let's put it this way: There are too many miles on this vehicle -- in other words, I have some deterioration because of my age.

Thanks be to God!

2 comments:

Pilgrim said...

That's great.
I know what you mean about mileage.
Hope you have a good PT.

Martin LaBar said...

Thanks, Julana.

I haven't been to therapy yet. I'm to get a pain injection in a few days.