License

I have written an e-book, Does the Bible Really Say That?, which is free to anyone. To download that book, in several formats, go here.
Creative Commons License
The posts in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can copy and use this material, as long as you aren't making money from it. If you give me credit, thanks. If not, OK.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Update 3 on prayer request

I had a pain shot yesterday, and am grateful to report that I haven't taken any pain medicine for 24 hours, so far.

I will be going into slow-down mode for the next few weeks, due to getting ready for some travel.

God's best to all.

2 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Glad it seems to be effective.
Hope your holiday season is safe and peaceful.

Martin LaBar said...

Thanks, Julana, and thanks to God, it's still working.

All the best to you and yours.